Sunday 21 August 2016

WW2 East Africa - Union Defence Force (South Africans)

These are on the table to be primed, using Citadel's Zandri Dust. Once primed the main uniform colour is done and then I just need to pick out some details like flesh, boots and weapons, give them a brown wash and they are done.

I know that the Strelets figures are not the most popular but they are affordable and make South Africans - the only other company to produce South Africans is SHQ and they are true 20mm figs, so slightly smaller than Strelets. The difference though is not so great that I intend losing any sleep over it. SHQ will be used for the at rifle and mortar, gun crews and some command figures.

Hopefully I am able to finish the platoon and support within the next week. I will be able to use these for CoC / IABSM / Battlegroup Tobruk.



Strelets UDF.
Strelets UDF and some SHQ for command, mortars and AT rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment